We are welcoming members of the press to the coming SG-BCC 2019. We offer free registrations for members of the press and a press office.
Registration as press member
For press registration please contact Mondial Congress & Events, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Press Office offers journalists full support throughout the meeting. All registered journalists have access to the Press Office. The press team can arrange interviews with physicians and researchers who present their work at 16th St.Gallen International Breast Cancer Conference.
Facilities available in the Press Office
- congress bags with programme
- copy machine and fax
- computers and internet ports and Wi-Fi for laptops
- coffee, tea, cold drinks and snacks served daily
- Press badges will be distributed at the registration area. Only journalists who present their press credentials on site will receive a press badge.
- The press badge must be worn to gain access to all sessions.
- Badges are non transferable.
- Registration is limited to a maximum of three representatives per media outlet.
- Financial analysts, sales, advertising, marketing and public relations personnel may not register as media.
- Videotaping, sound recording and picture taking is allowed in the official press briefings and common areas of the congress venue, but in education or scientific sessions it is strictly prohibited.
- The use of the St.Gallen Breast Cancer Conference logo is only allowed with prior written permission of the SONK. It can be requested from the SONK Secretariat.
Copyright of presentation material
- All materials in written or illustrated form presented in the scientific programme are the intellectual property of the authors and all rights reside with them. Recording without proper authorisation by the holder of rights must be considered a violation of copyrights and will be prevented by the organisers of the congress.
Embargo breaks for media reporters
Breaking of the embargo policy by a reporter will lead to one or more of the following measures:
- Immediate suspension of the reporter's media conference credentials
- Immediate barring of the reporter and all other members of his/her media outlet from the meeting premises
- No access to the next meetings for representatves of the media outlet.