All individuals attending the conference will be invited to prepare an abstract outlining their current research. Submitted abstracts will be reviewed and ranked by a ICAPS Conference Organizing Committee. The top 30 abstracts will be selected for oral (top 4) and poster presentations (remaining 24). Oral presentations will be held in Session 10 on Day 2 of the conference, and each presentation will include a 10 minute presentation followed by 5 minutes of questions. Informal poster walks will be held on Days 1 and 2 for the presentation of abstracts selected for poster presentations.
- Abstract Title: The title must not exceed 150 characters in length, including all punctuation.
- Abstract Text: The research being presented should be original and include new information and/or data. Word count should not exceed 400 words in length, and should include: Background, Methods, Results, and Conclusion.
- Submission: Abstracts should be submitted by August 31st to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Guidelines: All abstracts and posters/presentations are to be in English. Authors may submit multiple abstracts, and co-authorship included in the abstract and/or presentation is unlimited. There is no fee for submitting an abstract. Authors should understand that any or all abstracts submitted for this conference may be posted on the ICAPS website.
- Disclosure of financial support: All funding related to the research included in the abstract and/or presentation should be provided for all co-authors.
- Third party materials: Nothing should be included in the abstract and/or presentation that is libelous or will infringe the rights of third party individuals, companies, or institutions, and permissions must be obtained for any third party materials incorporated into their presentation.