BACR AND ECMC JOINT MEETING
Therapeutic interventions for cancer prevention – the way forward
July 18th – 19th 2016, University of Bristol School of Chemistry
OVERVIEW: This multidisciplinary meeting will address the enormous opportunities and some of the challenges faced by researchers in the field of therapeutic cancer prevention. It will draw on examples spanning from ‘bench to bedside’ and beyond, to highlight what advances in basic and translational can bring to the prevention trials of the future.
• Dietary interventions for cancer prevention
• Aspirin – what else do we need to know?
• Overcoming barriers to prevention and the way ahead
• Drug repurposing – what next?
• New approaches and recent advances
More information: Please download the flyer of the conference.